Unisex Dress in Protest Organic Cotton Tee
- Make statements that last longer than the time it take to read a t-shirt. Wearing our collection of original wardrobe staples is a protest in itself – against the fast nature of the fashion industry, against the obsessive pursuit of trends and against the systematic abuse of women in the production line.
- Designed in house by Birdsong and embroidered, ethically and locally by community legend Mona onto a 100% organic cotton base tee.
- Base tees manufactured in Tamil Nadu, Southern India by Continental. Fair Wear certified for good labour practices.
- Certified by the Carbon Trust. Made using low-impact organic farming and renewable energy for 90% reduced CO2 compared with regular tees.
- These tees are Unisex, so come up a little large. We'd recommend going a size down from your usual unless you'd like a loose fit.
No extra information available. Check the store/brands tab for more details!
Birdsong clothing is colourful, feminine and 100% fair trade produced in the UK. The brand uses organic cotton, Tencel's natural material from wood pulp, and 100% mulesing-free wool from Wool and the Gang for the scarves and knitwear. The fabrics are printed with eco-pigments in Lancashire and the garments are made in community workshops in London. In these workshops, the clothing is made by female migrants, older women, adults with disabilities and local people with a distance to the labour market. They are given the opportunity to make sustainable clothing for a fair wage.
Shipping rate: £1.99 in the UK, shipped by Royal Mail.
Delivery time: 1-2 business days.
Address: No physical store.