Like Rum and Raisins
V neckline top with sleeve details and front opening with handmade button and hand embroidery on neckline.
-Model is wearing a small size
- The products purchased from the WeAreLabeless website are currently either made to order or limited edition pieces. We accept returns / exchanges only within 48 hours of the customer receiving the product in case the customer is dissatisfied with the product.
- Credit may be issued towards another purchase of equal or greater value in the unlikely event of dissatisfaction. Such a case is at the discretion of WeAreLabeless. If we pre-approve the exchange please be advised that return shipping of the purchased garment will be covered by the customer.
- If you have any specific requests as regards sizing or certain features of your chosen purchase, we are more than happy to collaborate with you during the production process and cater to your needs to ensure your satisfaction with the piece. Feel free to email [email protected] either before or after your purchase with said specifications.
- The item must be returned with original tags intact and in original packaging. Garments worn and laundered will not be considered for exchange. Please be aware that customs, taxes or import duties are the customer’s responsibility in the event of an exchange.
- WeAreLabeless reserves the right to change these terms from time to time without notice.
WeAreLabeless is an Indian women-centric clothing brand. At WeAreLabeless they strive to create a transparent supply chain, where the people who make your clothes are really visible and are treated well. WeAreLabeless clothing is made by women who are brought from distressed areas. The brand gives them a job for a good wage so that they can rehabilitate and build a new life. WeAreLabeless also focuses on sustainable and zero-waste production.
Fair trade: WeAreLabeless clothing is made in New Delhi, India. There they work in a small studio with good working conditions with normal working hours. The employees earn above a living wage. The design of the clothes and the production of the clothes are all done in the same room so they have a very good view of the working conditions.
Environmentally friendly: WeAreLabeless clothing is mainly made of handloom cotton that is purchased a mile away from them. All materials are sourced locally, which saves CO2 emissions and supports the local community. They also use 'peace silk' (animal-friendly silk) and coconut for the buttons. In addition, WeAreLabeless works zero-waste as much as possible. New products are made from the smallest remains to create as little waste as possible.
Good cause: WeAreLabeless helps women from distressed areas and give them a good job, where they not only receive a good salary but are also treated with dignity. The label is also committed to education about zero-waste and gives people workshops on how to deal with their broken clothes and scraps of fabric.
Shipping fee: £10.61 to the UK
Import taxes and duties: Products are shipped from India, it is, therefore, possible that you'll need to pay import taxes or duties upon arrival of your purchase.
Delivery time: The products are made-to-order in India, this takes 6-7 business days. It takes 4-5 business days to deliver the order.
Address: No physical store.