REY - Brown - Womens
- Inspired by Rey’s iconic mid-calf boot, as featured in Star Wars:™ The Force Awakens, andThe Last Jedi. Vegetarian boot in artisan tweed featuring adjustable calf/rear lace-up system and cork details.
- Bulit-in 12mm thick Foot-Mattress™ in coconut fibre and natural latex, designed to mould to your foot shape, provide excellent insulation and air circulation to keep your feet dry.
- Stitched sole for durability.
- Co-branded ‘Star Wars™/Po-Zu’ heat embossed on heel.
- Under license with Lucasfilm / Disney
- Made in Portugal.
- Watch how the Rey Boots are made here
Wool Tweed & Cork
Eco Microfibre (OEKO-TEX Certified)
Coconut Husk & Natural Latex
12mm thick (built-in)
Moulds to your foot shape
These boots have been designed for the laces to be tied at the back only.
Tying the laces around the front of the boots is likely to cause friction which can lead to premature wear.
The tweed upper and felt lining can be cleaned by wiping with a dry sponge or brush once the wool surface is dry.
Fuzz-balls in the tweed can be removed by rubbing gently with a pumice stone or a razor.
No extra information available. Check the store/brands tab!
Po-Zu is an ecological shoe brand. At Po-Zu they find it very important to only use environmentally friendly materials. For their shoes they use linen, Piñatex (material made from pineapple waste), GOTS certified organic cotton, wool from English sheep, cork, Chrome-free leather that is tanned in an environmentally friendly way, coconut shell and natural latex.
Po-Zu produces their shoes in a fair way in Portugal and Sri Lanka. On their website you can see exactly how the shoes are produced. Part of the Po-Zu collection is completely vegan.
Shipping rate: Free for all orders over £75, otherwise £5.
Delivery time: 1-3 business days.
Address: No physical store