Plant Dyed Organic Hoodie in Sky Blue
- 300gsm Organic cotton dyed with lavender and olive leaves.
- Cold water dyed, using 75% less energy and 90% less water than normal dying.
- No outside branding. Inside labels are all organic unthreaded cotton with EU approved printing.
- All dyes and fabric is natural. No synthetic or harmful chemicals are used.
- All water used in the dying process is reused.
The garment has undergone a natural dying process which does not include any synthetic chemicals. Due to this, this garment needs to be washed on cold or 30 using no optical bleaching detergents. Never tumble dry and try and change up straight after washing to stop any creasing lines. Like garment dyes, this garment may fade after washing, this is intentional and adds unique characteristics to the garment. Wash this garment separately with similar colours.
See information and certifications on the impact tab
- I travel in a TBF compostable poly bag that meets EN13432 standards. The Product sticker is made of sugarcane and is biodegradable.
- Packed into a recycled cardboard box and trucked to the Istanbul port. I travel by truck to the UK and once in England I am trucked to our warehouse in Doncaster.
- When ordered I'm packed in a compostable starch mailer bag, made by Better Packaging.com. Certified (AS5810-2010)
- Then finally it's delivered to you by our delivery partners, Parcel Force.
Models wear a size Medium. It is a slightly oversized fit.
TOBEFRANK is a British fashion brand that supports people and the planet with their clothing. They only make clothing that meets their checklist for innovation, responsibility and transparency, because they believe that sustainability does not make any concessions. Their supply chain is located in and around Istanbul. They work with factories that are pioneers in sustainable production processes. These factories not only try to limit harming earth as much as possible, but they also encourage their employees to innovate further and to produce even more sustainably. One of the TOBEFRANK entrepreneurs is based in Istanbul and ensures that everything is in accordance with their company policy.
TOBEFRANK uses organic and recycled materials. They make low-impact jeans from organic and recycled material, t-shirts from recycled material and vegetable-tanned sheepskin jackets. The jackets are fair trade produced in India as a by-product of the food industry. When making the jeans, 50% less water is used compared to "normal jeans". The jeans are linked to the "Frank Water" initiative: the equivalent of every litre of water saved is donated to provide everyone with clean water. The fake leather patches on the jeans are made from waste from the apple juice production process.
Shipping rate: £3.00 in the UK.
Delivery time: -
Address: No physical store.