MAFALDA-SUE Organic Cotton Top In Off White And Madder
This classic striped essential style will soon become your go-to piece within your ethical wardrobe. With cropped sleeves and a relaxed loose fitting silhouette, the Mafalda-Sue Organic Cotton Top In Off White And Madder is playful and fun - just team with your favourite jeans and trainers and you're ready for whatever the weekend brings!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Made from 100% organic cotton.
- Luxuriously soft, peachy finish.
- Take your normal size for a relaxed fit.
- Features cropped sleeves and a boat neckline.
- Also available in Sand And Ecru.
- Made ethically in Portugal.
- Machine washable.
SIZE & FIT: Model is 5ft 4" size 8 and wears a size S.
Her measurements are 32B, 63.5cm / 25" waist, 86cm / 34" hip.
- Across chest: XS 62cm. S 65cm. M 68cm. L 71cm.
- Across hem: XS 58cm. S 61cm. M 64cm. L 67cm.
- Length from shoulder: XS 68cm. S 69cm. M 70cm. L 71cm.
- Overarm sleeve length: XS 32cm. S 33cm. M 34cm. L 35cm.
Beaumont Organic is an ethical fashion brand that was founded in 2008 by Hannah Beaumont-Laurencia. The goal of this brand was to create conscious apparel for the modern women.
All the clothing from Beaumont Organic is produced in the EU, for example in England and in Portugal. They pay fair wages and provide good working conditions for their staff. The brand releases two collections every year but ensures that the studios have enough time to produce these collections and do not avoid unreasonably long days.
Beaumont Organic also uses sustainable fabrics, such as GOTS certified organic cotton, linen, bamboo and residues from other productions.
And they donate 1% of their annual profit to The Beaumont Organic Foundation, which helps the population on Fiji island of Taveuni by, for example, renovating the local hospital and schools.
Shipping fee: Free shipping in the UK for orders above £75,-
£5,- within the UK.
Shipping time: 3 working days
Address: 49 Hilton Street, M1 2EF, Manchester