Jules Pants - Blue
Designed to fit 2x longer.
Straight leg style with adjustable elasticated ankles.
- Elastic drawstring waist for easy dressing.
- Extra long legs that can withstand growth spurts.
- Organic cotton twill for easy movement.
- Knees reinforced with durable, yet soft half-panama.
Also available in Anthracite.
We only use 100% certified organic cotton that is also fair trade. Our garments are ethically made in Portugal and our accessories are ethically made in the Netherlands. Learn more about our sourcing and transparency.
Commitment to circularity: Send back outgrown Jackalo clothes and get $15 off your next purchase. We'll wash, repair and resell them at a discount. Learn about our TradeUp program.
Our guarantee: If your Jackalo item rips within 6 months of purchase we will repair or replace it free of charge.
While we welcome our accessories back, the credit does not apply to them.
- Free shipping and returns within the US, Canada, and the Netherlands for orders over $50
- Free shipping for internationally orders over $150.
- All returns accepted within 15 days of receipt of shipment. Contact us for shipping authorization.
Learn more about our shipping and returns policies.Facebook Pinterest Google Twitter Tumblr
Jackalo is a children's clothing brand that produces clothing that is really meant to be played in. The clothing is sturdy and is easy to move around in. The clothing is made to last and to pass on to brothers or sisters.
Jackalo's clothing is made from GOTS certified organic cotton. The cotton comes from Kyrgyzstan and Uganda where the cotton is obtained under fair and sustainable working conditions. The cotton is then woven and spun by a German producer Elmer & Zweifel, who only produces under fair working conditions. Finally, the clothing is sewn together in Portugal, where the people are also paid fair wages and work under safe and hygienic conditions.
Shipping costs: Free in Europe for orders above £100,-, otherwise £8,36
Shipping time: 3-5 days
Address: No physical store