This pants has been designed to color block all your favorite tops and blouses during summer. This fuchsia colored garment dyed beauty has fashionable pleats without adding volume to the hips. The color is meant to fade a little over time to give that cool faded look. The design and fit make your legs and waist look absolutely beautiful and the comfortable fabric feels great to the skin.
Our model is 176cm / 5'9 feet tall and wears size S.
For an oversized look, choose your usual size.
For an adjusted look, choose one size below.
Source: J LABEL
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment is fairly made at Bravo Tekstil in Turkey, a GOTS and BSCI certified factory. Bravo Tekstil is affiliated with the Fair Wear Foundation.
• This garment dyed pants is made of 100% organic cotton.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Home compostable and recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling. Please remove the shipping label before putting the packaging in your organic waste bin.
J LABEL loves fashion but loves our planet even more. And fashion should not be at the expense of our planet!
Fair trade: J-LABEL produces their clothing in two factories. One in India that is both GOTS and SA8000 certified, and one in Turkey which is GOTS certified, and also audited by Fair Wear and BSCI. J LABEL factories are carefully selected by experts to produce each garment ethically and fairly. The factories pay a fair price to the workers and the factory in India works on 'women empowerment.
Environmentally friendly: J-LABEL uses organic cotton, FSC Viscose, Kapok (fibres from the ripe fruits of the Kapok tree), recycled cashmere, organic mulesing-free wool and they upcycle leftover materials. The brand offsets CO2 from shipping by sea by planting trees through Trees For All.
Good cause: Some garments are linked to a social project. These garments are clearly labelled in the webshop. A percentage of the profit from these products is donated to this social project, which has to do with improving the lives of people or animals.
Shipping fee: £8.47 in the UK
Delivery time: Shipped with DHL from the Netherlands.
Address: No physical store.