Delilah Decor Back Bralette
'Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair.'
Beautiful white floral embroidery - intricate floral details down your back - fastens at the front with a gold hook - adjustable shoulder straps for a personalised fit - finished with the signature Nette Rose gold tag
Wunderschöne weiße Blumenstickerei - raffinierte florale Details auf dem Rücken - Befestigung vorne mit Goldhaken - verstellbare Schultergurte für eine individuelle Passform - veredelt mit dem Signatur Nette Rose Goldtag
- small: 34B - Underband: 69-83cm Overbust +11-18cm
- medium: 36C - Underband: 80-85cm Overbust +15-21cm
- large: 38D - Underband: 83-87cm Overbust +15-21cm
If you would like more customizable sizing please contact us on [email protected]✽
Shipping within Switzerland
- All shipping costs within Switzerland is free
- Shipping within EU and Europe is CHF 5.50 on all orders up to CHF 120. Orders above CHF 120 have free shipping.
- Our prices include Taxes. No additional customs charges will be charged upon delivery to EU countries
Shipping to the rest of the world
- Shipping outside of Europe and Switzerland is CHF 10
- You may need to pay additional customs and taxes
- Orders under CHF300 from the United States are free of any additional customs and taxes
No extra information available.
Troo is a beautiful, timeless, and sexy Swiss lingerie brand with roots in South Africa. Regarding Troo's products, we can say with absolute certainty that they are all made responsible. Troo has multiple labels that are all sustainable in their own way.
Cute Rose, one of the Troo brands, is based in Cape Town and all 'beautiful babes' are made in Cape Town. The tip used for the beautiful Cute Rose Babes is made in Italy, Thailand, Switzerland or France. All the lace comes from the leftovers of great designers. These remaining pieces are usually thrown away, but Cute Rose can buy them and turn them into the most beautiful, limited pieces. Ethically produced with happy hands. Megan, Faith and Yolanda are the hands behind the sewing machines. They start at 7 a.m. because they want to stop at 3 p.m. to have the whole afternoon. At 7 o'clock in the winter it is still dark and cold, so they have a small fan heater under their sewing machines to warm their toes, while they work in the morning they can warm up with hot drinks such as hot chocolate, coffee and tea.
Another label is the Found. Collection - Lisa and Gitte met a branch in the fashion industry during her studies in Stellenbosch, Cape Town. All pieces from Found are made from materials from South Africa and all pieces are made in South Africa. They buy "off-cut" pieces of material that are the "leftovers" that would otherwise be thrown away. Because of this the pieces are very limited.
The newest member of the small Troo family is Mille Collines. She integrates African prints into classic pieces. Mille Collines is now in Cape Town and the pieces are made in South Africa, Rwanda or Kenya.
Shipping fee: £ 2,88 within Europe
£ 3,41 Worldwide