The Meena pants in Pantone Bistro Green and off-white colored print will be your best friend this spring and summer. The dainty, supple, luxurious FSC viscose fabric and flowy design hugs your body. The small ruffle above the waist makes this pants very figure friendly. Pair it up with the Ritu or Mansi blouse from this collection or with just a clean white tee from your own wardrobe to make a fabulous look.
Our model is 176cm / 5'9 feet tall and wears size S.
The fit of this item is oversized.
Source: J LABEL
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment in fairly made in New Delhi, India, at Oriënt Fashion; a factory that is GOTS certified and SA 8000 certified.
• This garment is made of 100% FSC viscose, coming from The Birla Group.
• This garment is made in a factory that has been awarded for their women empowerment.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Home compostable and recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling. Please remove the shipping label before putting the packaging in your organic waste bin.
J LABEL loves fashion but loves our planet even more. And fashion should not be at the expense of our planet!
Fair trade: J-LABEL produces their clothing in two factories. One in India that is both GOTS and SA8000 certified, and one in Turkey which is GOTS certified, and also audited by Fair Wear and BSCI. J LABEL factories are carefully selected by experts to produce each garment ethically and fairly. The factories pay a fair price to the workers and the factory in India works on 'women empowerment.
Environmentally friendly: J-LABEL uses organic cotton, FSC Viscose, Kapok (fibres from the ripe fruits of the Kapok tree), recycled cashmere, organic mulesing-free wool and they upcycle leftover materials. The brand offsets CO2 from shipping by sea by planting trees through Trees For All.
Good cause: Some garments are linked to a social project. These garments are clearly labelled in the webshop. A percentage of the profit from these products is donated to this social project, which has to do with improving the lives of people or animals.
Shipping fee: £8.47 in the UK
Delivery time: Shipped with DHL from the Netherlands.
Address: No physical store.