ABBEY Linen Jacket In Black
Made ethically in England, the lightweight Abbey Jacket In Black is made from a luxury blend of textured linen and soft cotton. Straight cut with a relaxed fit, this style is an essential trans-seasonal piece for the changing seasons. Abbey is perfect for throwing on top of many outfits and can be worn button up or left open to suit your look.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Made from 55% linen and 45% cotton.
- Buttons made from sustainably sourced wood.
- Luxury breathable fabric with a textured surface.
- Take your normal size for a relaxed, boxy fit.
- Features a classic collar, button-up front, large pockets and slightly cropped sleeves.
- Also available in Khaki.
- Made ethically in England.
- Machine washable.
SIZE & FIT: Model is 5'6" size 8 and wears a size S.
- Across chest: S 53cm. M 56cm.
- Across hem: S 64cm. M 67cm.
- Front length from shoulder: S 114cm. M 115cm.
- Overarm sleeve length: S 51cm. M 52cm.
Beaumont Organic is an ethical fashion brand that was founded in 2008 by Hannah Beaumont-Laurencia. The goal of this brand was to create conscious apparel for the modern women.
All the clothing from Beaumont Organic is produced in the EU, for example in England and in Portugal. They pay fair wages and provide good working conditions for their staff. The brand releases two collections every year but ensures that the studios have enough time to produce these collections and do not avoid unreasonably long days.
Beaumont Organic also uses sustainable fabrics, such as GOTS certified organic cotton, linen, bamboo and residues from other productions.
And they donate 1% of their annual profit to The Beaumont Organic Foundation, which helps the population on Fiji island of Taveuni by, for example, renovating the local hospital and schools.
Shipping fee: Free shipping in the UK for orders above £75,-
£5,- within the UK.
Shipping time: 3 working days
Address: 49 Hilton Street, M1 2EF, Manchester