Choose our zero-waste linen Christmas tree decorations that are handcrafted from linen textile leftovers in order to minimise fabric waste. Bring Christmas spirit to your home with our lovely linen tree decorations in a variety of colors to choose from - definitely something perfect for every Christmas tree!
• This listing is for one set of 5 decorations in the shapes of heart, angel, mitten, bell and Christmas tree
• Available in 3 color ways (choose from sage green + charcoal, terracotta + cream, dusty lavender + cream)
• Made from 100% European flax
• Stone washed for maximum softness
• Certified linen, absent from harmful chemicals
Did you know that linen is deeply rooted in Lithuanian history? Lithuanian brand AmourLinen puts a spotlight on the many uses of the material. Their passion for linen is reflected in all areas of the brand.
Fair & locally produced: AmourLinen produces in its own factory in Vilnius (Lithuania's capital).
Eco-friendly: The linen is produced locally and AmourLinen has a zero-waste line where they sell items made from fabric scraps. They produce on a made-to-order basis to avoid overproduction.
Good cause: AmourLinen donates a structural part of its revenue to Blue/Yellow. This organization supplies drones, clothing, medicines, bulletproof vests and vehicles to Ukrainian soldiers and volunteers.
Together we can make a difference! Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date about fair and sustainable fashion. We plant a tree for every subscription! 🌳