Project Cece in the media
For press, media and image enquiries, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
You can find our latest press releases here:
- June 25th 2020 - Press release 100th partner Project Cece
- May 27th 2019 - Press release UK launch Project Cece
Selection recent features (in English)
- June 15, 2020 -BOOHOO BOOMS AND PRIMARK PLUMMETS - HOW HAS CORONAVIRUS REALLY AFFECTED FAST FASHION?
- May 18, 2020 - Aqua Rock launch their Stay Sustainable campaign
- August 13, 2019 - Southampton student helps launch sustainable search engine - Daily Echo
- May 29, 2019 - Project Cece: Search engine for sustainable fashion launches in the UK - Fashion United
- May 29, 2019 - Project Cece: The Online Shopping Hub Helping You Find Sustainable Fashion - The Huffington Post
- May 28, 2019 - Project Cece, the Dutch Zalando of sustainable clothing expands to the UK
- May 27, 2019 - This Rad New Site Is Set To Be The ASOS Of Sustainable Fashion - Bustle
- April 24, 2019 - Behind our Second Investment: Why Project Cece? The 4 reasons we invested.
- April 23, 2019 - Meet the Zalando of sustainable clothing, Project Cece: Dutch AI startup gets fresh funding from ASIF Ventures
- April 23, 2019 - Amsterdam-based Project Cece is bringing ethical fashion to e-commerce with new funding from ASIF Ventures
- September 22, 2018 - Django Girls Story (blog / interview) with Project Cece co-founder Marcella Wijngaarden