Why join Project Cece
Project Cece was founded with the mission to make it easier for consumers to buy fair and sustainable fashion. The platform now has over 300 sustainable webshop partners leading to more than 50 000 ethical products.
Project Cece is recognized as an authority in the sustainable fashion community, and brands and stores affiliated with Project Cece strengthen their sustainability claims by passing the impact analysis.
Project Cece isn’t a shop itself, or dropship-platform, we send the visitors directly to you where they can make the purchase. This will allow your brand to have its own terms when it comes to shipping and returns, and might also retain some visitors for future purchases.
By joining Project Cece your brand will:
- Be introduced by a sustainable audience of 50k monthly visitors.
- Increase its ethical brand awareness.
- Increase revenue on your own webshop.
- Be part of the Project Cece community, where we will happily use our network to support your brand.
How to join Project Cece
Joining Project Cece is easy. The whole onboarding process takes an average of 2 weeks, from approving your brand, to having your products online on the website.
You can expect the following process:
- Your brand fills out our impact analysis form. When your brand has passed our sustainability criteria, we can start the onboarding process.
- When you have passed our impact analysis and signed our agreement, we will send you our affiliate marketing program. This will take 10 minutes to implement, and you don’t need any technical knowledge for the implementation.
- In the meantime, we will create a brand profile for your shop, where we transparently describe the impact of your brand. Your brand will from that moment also be part of our brand directory.
- In a period of 1-2 weeks we integrate your webshop in our data pipelines so that your products will be shown on Project Cece. This will require no action on your part and will automatically update your products daily on our website so that your products are always up-to-date on the platform.
- You’ll get access to the partner dashboard, where you will be able to access the sales, indicate returns, and pay commissions.
- After everything is online and approved by you, we do a large social media announcement consisting of an Instagram Reel and Instagram stories, a Facebook post, a Twitter post, a LinkedIn post and a newsletter announcement.
Pricing and terms of joining Project Cece
Project Cece is an affiliate platform, so you only pay when a purchase is made through the platform. You don’t have to pay monthly fees.
We try to be as accessible as possible so that every sustainable brand can join. However, there are some sustainable, technical, and practical terms a brand must meet to join Project Cece.
- We ask for a one-time setup fee, for setting up your brand on the platform. This setup fee includes your product integration, your brand profile, all your products on the website, and the social media announcement across all our channels.
- Once you are on board, you only pay when you benefit from sales through us through a commission fee.
- We also offer optional extra exposure options for our approved partners.
- The brand (or brands in case of a multi-brand shop) must align with the sustainability criteria of Project Cece.
- We offer tech support for the following e-commerce frameworks:
- CCV shop
- Prestashop (limited tech-support as this is self-hosted)
- If you have a custom webshop or work with a different e-commerce framework we can only provide you with a general affiliate program. You will need the help of a programmer to install this.
- Project Cece is active in Western Europe, to make the user experience pleasant, we only show products on our country-websites for which a store has a shipping fee of 15€ or less. Collaboration is therefore not possible at the moment if your webshop doesn’t ship to Western Europe for less than 15€.