Oxygen Clean Revolution is a rigid, high waisted pair of jeans for women with a regular tapered fit. Featuring a unique texture and a vintage worn-in wash achieved by laser and green eco technologies, Oxygen stands out from the rest. Made of GOTS certified organic cotton and recycled cotton. Certified by the Nordic Swan Ecolabel & PETA-Approved Vegan.
• Fit it to your size and wear it high and tight for a slim look, or size up for a roomier feel.
• High Waist.
• Regular Fit.
• Tapered Leg.
• Slim Leg Opening.
• Narrower curved waist with a contoured band.
• Oxygen runs small in size. (smaller than most brands with the same labeled size). Size up for a roomier feel.
• Matching orange thread on all seams.
• Antique Copper trims.
• Mechanically recycled zip fly Natulon®.
• Jacron patch (Vegan) with orange detail.
• Signature orange back pocket embroidery.
• Bright worn-in denim wash.
• Organic Cotton (GOTS Certified)
• Recycled Cotton (GRS Certified)
• 14 oz. Rigid Denim Fabric (Nordic Swan Ecolabel & EU Ecolabel Certified)
• Antique Copper Trims (OEKO-TEX Class 1)
• Recycled Eco-Verde orange thread (OEKO-TEX Class 1 & GRS)
• Mechanically recycled zip fly Natulon® (OEKO-TEX Class 1 & GRS)
• Jacron patch (Vegan, OEKO-TEX Class 1 & FSC)
Made of 86.98 Certified Organic Cotton & 13.02% Certified Recycled Cotton.
Designed in Denmark
Made in Turkey
Bold, Brilliant yet Earthy
ORGANSK® is a premium denim brand that launched in 2023. It’s run by a multicultural team of 4 entrepreneurs with backgrounds in fashion & design, digital transformation, social marketing and product development. The goal? “We do not necessarily have to be the best in the world, but we want to be the best for the world”.
Eco-friendly: Organsk uses materials like certified organic cotton, certified recycled cotton, certified recycled polyester en recycled packaging. They offer membership programmes to “share jeans” and have a take-back programme.
They use water-saving technologies in the production process, like e-Flow (bleaching), Ozone (washing) Atmos (steaming).
Fair & Local production: The fabrics are made in Tukey from eco-certified fibres like GOTS-certified organic cotton, GRS-certified Recycled Cotton and Recycled Polyester.
Organsk uses cotton that is cultivated in Turkey and they provide full transparency on the journey of their denim.
Vegan: Organsk is PETA-certified vegan.
Together we can make a difference! Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date about fair and sustainable fashion. We plant a tree for every subscription! 🌳